Diploma in Pharmacovigilance & Signal Detection
The Advanced Diploma in Pharmacovigilance & Signal Detection (ADPV-SD) is designed to provide students a complete understanding of Pharmacovigilance and Signal Detection processes, regulations and documentation. It equips you to start a career in Drug Safety or as a Pharmacovigilance Signal Detection professional. The course is aligned to the requirements of the industry and includes hands-on training modules on Oracle Argus Safety for Pharmacovigilance and Oracle Empirica Signal for Signal Detection.
- 24×7 access to the Oracle Argus Safety & Oracle Empirica Signal software.
- Full access to e-Learning Portal containing Multimedia Tutorials and Quizzes.
- Course Instructor support via Discussion Forums
- Module 1 – Principles of Pharmacovigilance
- Module 2 – Pharmacovigilance and Therapeutic Areas
- Module 3 – Pharmacovigilance software and systems
- Module 4 – Safety Standards in Pharmacovigilance
- Module 5 – Pharmacovigilance Regulations
- Module 6 – Pharmacoepidemiology
- Module 7 – Oracle Argus Safety Essentials
- Module 8 – Oracle Empirica Signal
- Course Completion
At the end of the course, students will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Duration: 6 months