The Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare and Hospital Management (PGDHHM) is an eLearning program that aims at improving the managerial skills of practicing Doctors, Health Professionals and Allied Health Care Professionals working in health care profession for providing effective and efficient hospital and health care services. It is also appropriate for those that are interested in making a career in the hospital and healthcare industry.
Course Stats – 12 Modules, 66 Chapters, 75 Quizzes
- Module 1 – Introduction to Healthcare
- Module 2 – Therapeutic Areas
- Module 3 – Introduction to the Management Role
- Module 4 – Supervisor Leadership and Influencing Skills
- Module 5 – Human Resource Management and Development
- Module 6 – Staff Relationships and Cultural Diversity
- Module 7 – Healthcare Planning, Organising and Control
- Module 8 – Accounting and Finance in Healthcare
- Module 9 – Information Systems and Knowledge Management in Healthcare
- Module 10 – Patient Care Services
- Module 11 – Hospital Services and Management
- Module 12 – Careers in Hospital and Healthcare Management
At the end of the course, students will be awarded a certificate of completion.
The duration of this program is 3 months.