Diploma in Clinical Data Management
The Professional Diploma in Clinical Data Management (PDCDM) is an eLearning Program that covers the management raw clinical data generated during a clinical research study. The courses imparts practical knowledge on clinical data management processes, documentation and workflow. The course includes Hands-on Practical training on Oracle Clinical which is the de-facto standard for management of clinical data used by most Fortune 500 companies today.
- Full access to e-Learning Portal containing Multimedia Tutorials and Quizzes.
- 24×7 access to the Oracle Clinical application.
- Course Instructor support via Discussion Forums
- Basics of Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Data Management Processes and Standards
- Clinical Data Management Systems
- Oracle Clinical Fundamentals
At the end of the course, students will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Duration: 3 months
Fees: INR 39,999 (USD 699)