The Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PGDCR) is an e-learning course that covers the core areas of the clinical research process and equips you to start a career as a Clinical Research Professional. The course is aligned to the requirements of the industry and imparts clinical research process knowledge in a clear and concise manner so that you may kick-start a career in clinical research.
The course includes a module on Oracle Siebel Clinical which is the preferred Clinical Trial Management system (CTMS) used in the industry today.
This course provides 24×7 access to the Oracle Siebel Clinical CTMS software for hands-on practical learning.
Course Stats – 18 Modules, 143 Chapters, 100 Quizzes
- Module 1 – General Introduction
- Module 2 – Epedemiology and Evidence Based Medicine (EBM)
- Module 3 – Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Module 4 – Therapeutic Areas
- Module 5 – Ethics in Clinical Research
- Module 6 -Roles and Responsibilities
- Module 7 – Clinical Trial Preparation
- Module 8 – Essential Documents and Regulatory Submission
- Module 9 – Study Start-up
- Module 10 – Clinical Trials Monitoring
- Module 11 – Compliance and Audits
- Module 12 – Data Management and Biostatistics
- Module 13 – Regulatory Affairs in Clinical Research
- Module 14 – Medical Device Trials
- Module 15 – Project and Vendor Management
- Module 16 – Financial Management of Clinical Trials
- Module 17 – Personality Development and Communication Skills
- Module 18 – Oracle Siebel Clinical CTMS
At the end of the course, students will be awarded a certificate of completion.
The duration of this program is 3 months.