Diploma in Clinical Research
The Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research (PGDCR) is an e-learning course that covers the core areas of the clinical research process and equips you to start a career as a Clinical Research Professional. The course is aligned to the requirements of the industry and imparts clinical research process knowledge in a clear and concise manner so that you may kickstart a career in clinical research.
- Full access to e-Learning Portal containing Multimedia Tutorials and Quizzes.
- Course Instructor support via Discussion Forums
- Introduction to Clinical Research
- Therapeutic Areas in Clinical Research
- Ethics in Clinical Research
- Roles and Responsibilities of Clinical Research Stakeholders
- Clinical Research Documentation
- Study start-up
- Monitoring Clinical Trials
- Clinical research Audits
- Data Management and Biostatistics
- Regulatory Affairs
- Project Management
- Clinical Trial Management
At the end of the course, students will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Duration: 3 months
Fees: INR 59,999 (USD 899)