The Professional Diploma in Pharmacovigilance (PDPV) is an e-learning course that covers the core concepts of management of drug safety data and equips you to start a career in Pharmacovigilance domain. The course is aligned to the requirements of the industry and imparts process knowledge of how drug safety data is management in a clear and concise manner so that you may kickstart a career in pharmacovigilance.
The course includes hands-on practical training on Oracle Argus Safety software used as a de-facto standard for managing drug safety data.
Course Stats – 8 Modules, 63 Chapters, 62 Quizzes
- Module 1 – Introduction to Clinical Research
- Module 2 – Principles of Pharmacovigilance
- Module 3 – Pharmacovigilance and Selected System Organ Classes
- Module 4 – Pharmacovigilance Systems
- Module 5 – Global Pharmacovigilance and Safety Standards
- Module 6 – Pharmacovigilance Regulations and Guidelines
- Module 7 – Pharmacoepedemiology
- Module 8 – Oracle Argus Safety Essentials
At the end of the course, students will be awarded a certificate of completion.
The duration of this program is 3 months.