The Diploma in Medical Writing (PDMW) is an eLearning Program that has been tailor-made to enhance a participant’s skill in medical writing. In this program you will learn and practice scientific writing, consumer health writing, medico-marketing writing and clinical research writing for regulatory authorities.
Course Stats – 14 Modules, 85 Chapters, 86 Quizzes
- Module 1 – Introduction to Clinical Research
- Module 2 – Epidemiology and EBM
- Module 3 – Pharmaceutical Medicine
- Module 4 – Basics of Good Medical Writing
- Module 4 – Computer Skills
- Module 6 – Overview of the Regulatory, Marketing and Drug Promotion Process
- Module 7 – Common Technical Document
- Module 8 – Protocol, Investigator’s Brochure and Case Report Forms
- Module 9 – Clinical Study Report
- Module 10 – Sentence Control
- Module 11 – Writing Flow and Cohesiveness
- Module 12 – Publication Writing
- Module 13 – Documents in Medico-Marketing
- Module 14 – Managing the Review Process
At the end of the course, students will be awarded a certificate of completion.
The duration of this program is 3 months.