Oracle Clinical Navigation
Navigating Oracle Clinical is a process of using the software to manage clinical trial data efficiently. Here are some steps to help you navigate the software:
- Login to the software: To access the software, you need to have a valid username and password. Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the home screen.
- Study setup: Create a new study or select an existing study that you want to work on. Set up the study design, including the study parameters, forms, and other study-specific information.
- Data entry: Enter the clinical trial data using the electronic data capture (EDC) module. The EDC module provides an intuitive interface for data entry and management.
- Data review: Review the data entered to ensure that it is accurate and complete. The software provides a range of data validation and quality control checks to help you identify and correct any errors or inconsistencies.
- Reporting: Generate reports on the data collected during the clinical trial. The software provides a range of reporting tools and templates to help you create customized reports.
- Administration: Perform administrative tasks such as managing users, roles, and study-specific settings.
These are the basic steps to help you navigate Oracle Clinical. As you work with the software, you will become more familiar with its features and capabilities, and you will be able to use it more effectively to manage your clinical trial data.
You may be interested in the programs below: