Diploma in Healthcare and Hospital Management
The Post Graduate Diploma in Healthcare and Hospital Management (PGDHHM) is an eLearning program that aims at improving the managerial skills of practicing Doctors, Health Professionals and Allied Health Care Professionals working in health care profession for providing effective and efficient hospital and health care services. It is also appropriate for those that are interested in making a career in the hospital and healthcare industry.
- Full access to e-Learning Portal containing Multimedia Tutorials and Quizzes.
- Course Instructor support via Discussion Forums
- Introduction to Healthcare
- Introduction to the Healthcare Management
- Leadership Skills
- Human Resource Management
- Maintaining Relationships and Cultural Diversity
- Healthcare Planning and Control
- Accounting in Healthcare
- Knowledge Management in Healthcare
- Patient Care
- Hospital Management
- Careers in Hospital and Healthcare Management
At the end of the course, students will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Duration: 3 months
Fees: INR 39,999 (USD 699)