Oracle Argus Safety Advanced
Oracle Argus Safety Advanced is a Live Online Training course delivered via web conferencing that covers the basic and advanced concepts of managing drug safety data using the Oracle Argus application. The course starts with an overview of Oracle Argus Safety 8.0 and then covers a more detailed look at the various database features, case entry, workflow and reporting. It is intended for students and clinical research professional who are willing to make a career in Pharmacovigilance using the Oracle Argus platform.
- 24×7 access to the Oracle Argus Safety software
- Training on actual Cases used in the industry
- Live demonstration on all major Pharmacovigilance tasks performed in Oracle Argus Safety
- Course Instructor support via Email
- Full access to e-Learning Portal containing recorded Video Tutorials.
- Oracle Argus Safety – Overview and Navigation
- Business Process Workflow
- Case Form Features
- Case Entry and Processing
- Coding Terms and MedDRA browser
- Advanced Conditions
- Dashboards and Utilities
- Reporting and Submissions
At the end of the course, students will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Duration: 2 months
Fees: USD 1299 (INR 69,999)